mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Here it is! Day one!
And, as a bonus, take a look at this really funny Japanese advert for... something. I thought they were selling prawns, but isn't NTT Docomo a mobile network? Still, whatever it is about, it is very amusing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkaIoH6Um60.
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Advent 2021 day 3, Mamie Fletcher's House 3 - the test code. (2021/12/03)
- Advent 2021 day 2, Mamie Fletcher's House 2 - a world of tiles. (2021/12/02)
- Advent 2021 day 1, Mamie Fletcher's House 1 - introduction. (2021/12/01)
- Petrol and politics, Political stupidity, Yet more political stupidity, A nice cup of tea, More bramble whacking, A trip into Big Town. (2021/11/28)
- Amazon wins, maybe? (Pancake mix, Koshihikari rice, Tea advent calendar...). (2021/11/21)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 11:29 on 2021/12/04.
© 2014 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.