mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in August 2008...
- 2008/08/07 - Inkorekt speling iz rong, weight-- = petrol--, smasheroonie, l'accent Frenchie, RetroGeek, and "esoteric".
- 2008/08/11 - Coke vs Pepsi, new "improved" recipe, honey, bad Brit blood, and "pants" (plus nappies and diapers!).
- 2008/08/18 - The end of TV adverts, mobile prices, geeks are cool, Hello Kitty, and "susurration".
- 2008/08/19 - DVD+R/DVD-R, writing DVDs, CBR, why XviD, and "felicity".
- 2008/08/21 - W3C/validation, more Hello Kitty, daft message 1, on cost-cutting, daft message 2, and "pallor".
- 2008/08/24 - Pointless movie remake, and "impetuous".
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- A pleasant day, ESP32-CAM examples and settings. (2021/04/18)
- Waste treatment audit, Potatoes and flowers, Starting Marte, Polly Scattergood. (2021/04/16)
- This weekend, ESP32-CAM again, Games. (2021/04/11)
- What the hell, Polly? (2021/04/05)
- Easter, Giant Ferrero Rocher, Sakura, Gardening. (2021/04/04)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 07:04 on 2021/04/19.
© 2008 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.