mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in August 2008...
- 2008/08/07 - Inkorekt speling iz rong, weight-- = petrol--, smasheroonie, l'accent Frenchie, RetroGeek, and "esoteric".
- 2008/08/11 - Coke vs Pepsi, new "improved" recipe, honey, bad Brit blood, and "pants" (plus nappies and diapers!).
- 2008/08/18 - The end of TV adverts, mobile prices, geeks are cool, Hello Kitty, and "susurration".
- 2008/08/19 - DVD+R/DVD-R, writing DVDs, CBR, why XviD, and "felicity".
- 2008/08/21 - W3C/validation, more Hello Kitty, daft message 1, on cost-cutting, daft message 2, and "pallor".
- 2008/08/24 - Pointless movie remake, and "impetuous".
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Super-speed car oil change, Not enough WTF in the world, No rest for the wicked. (2021/10/14)
- A new British Passport, Working Saturday, Oops? You didn't mean to land there, did you? Feeling good and an unexpected trip into Big Town, My new strimmer, A note of sadness, Legitimate salvage. (2021/10/10)
- Superheroes, Halogen cooker and chips. (2021/10/02)
- The Brexit Benefits just keep on coming. (2021/09/28)
- Two years ago today, Sorry for the silence, Strimmer motor. (2021/09/27)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 23:08 on 2021/10/17.
© 2008 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.