mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in February 2009...
- 2009/02/07 - The Zen driver package problem, unsafe file moves, snow? what snow?, foreign workers, European City of Culture, my personal credit crunch.
- 2009/02/08 - A guide to video transcoding - MP4 to AVI.
- 2009/02/10 - Diary of a Hitman/Hurricane Quentin, what's happened to NHK World?
- 2009/02/13 - Paraskavedekatriaphobia, what's a PVR?, why MPEG4? welcome back, foreign workers (again).
- 2009/02/18 - VirtualDub is kept busy, aliens? (Austin), real aliens?, a one-person helicopter, the Pet Shop Boys, music and purpose (boy bands, '80s, punk, Lily Allen, John Bender, revolution and The Yobs (yup, Rick's feeling depressed again...)).
- 2009/02/22 - Australia's bush fires, unruly children/upbringing/parents, end Celeb Status, Love Me/Leave Me.
- 2009/02/25 - DIY disc cleaner, nationalising/privatising...
- 2009/02/26 - Keeping up with the Jones' (ADSL speeds), the Pôle Emploi and yet more nonsensical beaurocracy...
- 2009/02/28 - PopArt, PVR timed recordings bug, What I'm watching, ancient and extinct words.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Alibaba order, Chronopost are arses, Fibre, Right wing hypocrites. (2023/03/28)
- A lovely day, Doing the electrics, Easy listening, Is Anna broken? Class of '07, One more thing. (2023/03/27)
- Hailstorm, ESP32-Cam fiddling. (2023/03/26)
- France is on strike (again), Cute Easter things, Beware the big packs of Quaker Oats, Yet another storm, More raspberries, Power points, Mowing. (2023/03/25)
- USB-MIDI v0.08, ESP32Cam order (AliExpress), Raspberry. (2023/03/19)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 08:45 on 2023/03/29.
© 2009 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.