mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in October 2011...
- 2011/10/05 - My Edamame (soy) harvest, on rooting an Android phone, trashing a Subaru in Japan, the Euro crisis, and on privacy (and why it matters).
- 2011/10/09 - Free misses the point - why Richard Stallman is wrong (and the GPL bad); Livebox (old) fiddles - and insides; the Livephone; turn-of-the-century Japanese postcards; Maître CoQ's DISGUSTING poule au pot.
- 2011/10/13 - Pieces of me - the electronic persona and its continuance
- 2011/10/17 - Mondays, inexplicable computer pauses, vide greniers, hot burgers and a hotter woman, Sims (and more heat), pre-burgers roaming the field, and idiot gendarmes. More or less.
- 2011/10/20 - Gary McKinnon and The Law - jurisdiction where?
- 2011/10/25 - Android application oddities, phone unlocking, Britain - a second rate EU member, your right to your 'image', a final farewell (to the dead).
- 2011/10/31 - Halloween, Graveyard, and the Dead of Night
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Rick's LapseCam (ESP32-Cam). (2023/03/31)
- God, I need a mug of tea! (2023/03/30)
- Another lovely day, Chicken burger, Swallows! (2023/03/29)
- Alibaba order, Chronopost are arses, Fibre, Right wing hypocrites. (2023/03/28)
- A lovely day, Doing the electrics, Easy listening, Is Anna broken? Class of '07, One more thing. (2023/03/27)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 06:15 on 2023/04/01.
© 2011 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.