mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in October 2011...
- 2011/10/05 - My Edamame (soy) harvest, on rooting an Android phone, trashing a Subaru in Japan, the Euro crisis, and on privacy (and why it matters).
- 2011/10/09 - Free misses the point - why Richard Stallman is wrong (and the GPL bad); Livebox (old) fiddles - and insides; the Livephone; turn-of-the-century Japanese postcards; Maître CoQ's DISGUSTING poule au pot.
- 2011/10/13 - Pieces of me - the electronic persona and its continuance
- 2011/10/17 - Mondays, inexplicable computer pauses, vide greniers, hot burgers and a hotter woman, Sims (and more heat), pre-burgers roaming the field, and idiot gendarmes. More or less.
- 2011/10/20 - Gary McKinnon and The Law - jurisdiction where?
- 2011/10/25 - Android application oddities, phone unlocking, Britain - a second rate EU member, your right to your 'image', a final farewell (to the dead).
- 2011/10/31 - Halloween, Graveyard, and the Dead of Night
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Starting the C1 again, Speaking of mowing, More costs of Brexit, Big Town, Clive Sinclair. (2021/09/19)
- Britain's last monarch, The rise and fall of an Empire, Project Fear. (2021/09/13)
- Twenty years, Passport, Migrants into Britain - redux, The rest are hypocritical cows too, Security Questions, An Easy Weekend, Raspberry Pi 3B+. (2021/09/11)
- Migrants into Britain; Sorry, I'm an introvert; La Poste, what the hell? (2021/09/05)
- Passport; Oh, how stupid!; Tea; What broke the phone line? (2021/08/30)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 01:09 on 2021/09/21.
© 2011 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.