mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Here's this year's pumpkin. I've gone for a darker theme this year. I'm really pleased with the oh $#!+ expression on the little pumpkin.
Just a test. The beeping is me trimming the controls, more or less to see how much effect it has.
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Starting the C1 again, Speaking of mowing, More costs of Brexit, Big Town, Clive Sinclair. (2021/09/19)
- Britain's last monarch, The rise and fall of an Empire, Project Fear. (2021/09/13)
- Twenty years, Passport, Migrants into Britain - redux, The rest are hypocritical cows too, Security Questions, An Easy Weekend, Raspberry Pi 3B+. (2021/09/11)
- Migrants into Britain; Sorry, I'm an introvert; La Poste, what the hell? (2021/09/05)
- Passport; Oh, how stupid!; Tea; What broke the phone line? (2021/08/30)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 03:29 on 2021/09/22.
© 2015 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.