mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in April 2020...
- 2020/04/02 - Speedometer, chocolates, April Fool, multicooker.
- 2020/04/04 - Something going down in Loire Atlantique.
- 2020/04/07 - A day at the garage, swallows, Sakura, etc
- 2020/04/11 - Oil leak
- 2020/04/12 - Oil leak part 2, mowing, chomage partiel
- 2020/04/13 - Mower alternator, programming obscurities
- 2020/04/16 - Oil leak - end? Rumble. Crow scaring. Supermarket and virus behaviour. Seedlings.
- 2020/04/17 - Car repairs, COVID infections, burger meals, and bread maker belts.
- 2020/04/23 - Life is weird, car repair, mower, Ghost In The Shell.
- 2020/04/24 - Felicity back home. Repairing a Bifinett KH1171 bread maker.
- 2020/04/25 - Odometer, I hate strimming, and VIRUS!
- 2020/04/26 - Inside a wireless phone charger. Gardening.
- 2020/04/28 - A strange thing happened on the way home. Yay DPD [mower upgrades]
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Starting the C1 again, Speaking of mowing, More costs of Brexit, Big Town, Clive Sinclair. (2021/09/19)
- Britain's last monarch, The rise and fall of an Empire, Project Fear. (2021/09/13)
- Twenty years, Passport, Migrants into Britain - redux, The rest are hypocritical cows too, Security Questions, An Easy Weekend, Raspberry Pi 3B+. (2021/09/11)
- Migrants into Britain; Sorry, I'm an introvert; La Poste, what the hell? (2021/09/05)
- Passport; Oh, how stupid!; Tea; What broke the phone line? (2021/08/30)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 01:56 on 2021/09/21.
© 2020 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.