mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in November 2020...
- 2020/11/03 - Sleepness night. What the hell, France?
- 2020/11/07 - TRUMP IS OVER
- 2020/11/09 - Where does America go now?
- 2020/11/15 - Water pump, Prodding Felicity, Chômage partiel and lockdowns, An alternative to McDo, Mac'n'Cheese, The final mow of 2020, Rules for creche in 2020.
- 2020/11/20 - Soon a new tablet? Felicity leaves, and returns. Yule tree.
- 2020/11/27 - A year of Felicity.
- 2020/11/28 - Leaks, Buggy Banque Postale app.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Starting the C1 again, Speaking of mowing, More costs of Brexit, Big Town, Clive Sinclair. (2021/09/19)
- Britain's last monarch, The rise and fall of an Empire, Project Fear. (2021/09/13)
- Twenty years, Passport, Migrants into Britain - redux, The rest are hypocritical cows too, Security Questions, An Easy Weekend, Raspberry Pi 3B+. (2021/09/11)
- Migrants into Britain; Sorry, I'm an introvert; La Poste, what the hell? (2021/09/05)
- Passport; Oh, how stupid!; Tea; What broke the phone line? (2021/08/30)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 03:59 on 2021/09/22.
© 2020 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.