mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
A year of Felicity
A year ago I was handed the keys to my toy car, and was expected to drive myself home.
In which I have done 10,000km and spent about €1000 on repairs and parts and all the while haven't actually travelled more than about 30km from home. Just back and forth to work a lot.
But as muc as she can be strange, annoying, freaky, noisy, and worry-inducing... I do have a soft spot for the ancient car that taught me to drive. Nobody else did. It was Felicity and Mom's ghost.
How not to take corners.
And driving home today, at about the same time, it was a fair bit lighter.
GPS is correct, speedometer is gonzo.
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Advent 2021 day 3, Mamie Fletcher's House 3 - the test code. (2021/12/03)
- Advent 2021 day 2, Mamie Fletcher's House 2 - a world of tiles. (2021/12/02)
- Advent 2021 day 1, Mamie Fletcher's House 1 - introduction. (2021/12/01)
- Petrol and politics, Political stupidity, Yet more political stupidity, A nice cup of tea, More bramble whacking, A trip into Big Town. (2021/11/28)
- Amazon wins, maybe? (Pancake mix, Koshihikari rice, Tea advent calendar...). (2021/11/21)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 12:17 on 2021/12/04.
© 2020 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.