mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in January 2022...
- 2022/01/01 - How to start a new year? The power of sunshine, Washing machine motor.
- 2022/01/06 - A future idea for the washing machine, Hello Scotland!, Bloody CAF again, Well done, postie!, Amazon wants me to rate their global impact, Pissing people off.
- 2022/01/07 - The property ladder...and memories.
- 2022/01/08 - The washing machine now has a home.
- 2022/01/09 - Bizarre washing machine problem.
- 2022/01/12 - British Pension Forecast, The CAF responds, Winter sales?
- 2022/01/13 - Sleepness night - do I have Covid?
- 2022/01/15 - Am I a Plague Zombie?, A cold night but feeling warm in the morning, Where's my paper?, Domestic bliss, The cause of the IP cam's weirdness, Hungry.
- 2022/01/16 - Poking a carcass with a stick for the lulz, and musings on task switching.
- 2022/01/18 - Planned power cut.
- 2022/01/19 - Johnson please just sod off, Thoughts on Prince Andrew, Be careful what you wish for.
- 2022/01/22 - A nice day in Châteaubriant, 1973.
- 2022/01/23 - Crappy little slide/negative scanner, and a trip down a memory lane. [photos]
- 2022/01/29 - Baked potatoes in a halogen cooker, Amazon kitchen scales, Narcissists!
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 13:20 on 2022/12/02.
© 2022 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.