mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in November 2008...
- 2008/11/04 - Mathematical zombies, America votes, XviD and the faster box...
- 2008/11/06 - Screen burn-in - on an LCD!, Obama the President, and a graphics tablet.
- 2008/11/09 - Yogourt weaving, party political nonsense/Scotland, hunter mind-games, and Soba noodles.
- 2008/11/20 - Nice work if you can get it, why are pie charts so difficult to make?, software extras (TightVNC & VirtualDub), recording video into a computer, maize and farming practice, the housing crisis, the housing crisis (alternate), graphics tablet - pressure sensitive.
- 2008/11/21 - Nice work (when you get it), dish fiddling for JESC.
- 2008/11/22 - Dish fiddling after JESC.
- 2008/11/27 - My final day? Thinking ahead. A potted history of discrimination.
- 2008/11/30 - Getting ADSL - we don't exist!?!? Review: Creative Zen (updated 2008/12/06).
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 10:49 on 2020/04/06.
© 2008 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.