mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in December 2008...
- 2008/12/02 - Job extension...
- 2008/12/06 - Creative Zen review extended, where is NRJ Hits?
- 2008/12/12 - Work in the future?
- 2008/12/13 - Work in the future - part two, hold a chicken in the air, bye-bye Woolies, a warning to the wise, euthanasia, and why hiding ciggies is madness.
- 2008/12/15 - Icky Christmas food!
- 2008/12/17 - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in reverse:
The Ugly - ARNAQUES at the Intermarché
The Bad - the loss of NRJ Hits
The Good - NHK World.
- 2008/12/20 - Bloody Nokia, mobile data prices, Maltesers (you should be ashamed), cat food (again), Christmas cheer, and when is a byte not a byte?
- 2008/12/23 - Wow - work continues, Wow2 - a Christmas Parcel, Westmister you should be ashamed, and harddiscs and NTFS.
- 2008/12/25 - This is it, the day you were waiting for after enduring several months of muzak carols... (not to mention DFS adverts with Slade-like themes banging away in the background, and Morrisson's adverts that somehow manage to be even more annoying, something nobody thought could be possible!, a Santa in every department store (are little kids really that stupid?) and an endless array of hackneyed heard-it-to-death-already carols and money-grovellers and carol-singers and where's the festive spirit lying? it is there in the gutter, rolling in agony after having been kicked senseless by greed and everybody's chorus of "I want! I want! I want!")
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Starting the C1 again, Speaking of mowing, More costs of Brexit, Big Town, Clive Sinclair. (2021/09/19)
- Britain's last monarch, The rise and fall of an Empire, Project Fear. (2021/09/13)
- Twenty years, Passport, Migrants into Britain - redux, The rest are hypocritical cows too, Security Questions, An Easy Weekend, Raspberry Pi 3B+. (2021/09/11)
- Migrants into Britain; Sorry, I'm an introvert; La Poste, what the hell? (2021/09/05)
- Passport; Oh, how stupid!; Tea; What broke the phone line? (2021/08/30)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 00:53 on 2021/09/21.
© 2008 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.