mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
RadioTimes EPIC FAIL!
Okay, it isn't an epic fail, I just enjoyed saying that. It's still a pretty big fail. Because, uh, what's on telly on Tuesday morning?
[Radio Times South; edition of 2010/02/06-2010/02/12]
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
|Rob, 15th February 2010, 10:08
Hm. Calendar moves about on mouse over. Something to do with the highlights on the month and return links. Opera 10.10.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Three years already... (2022/09/29)
- Buggered Britain. (2022/09/26)
- ChooseBD now even better!, Swallows, That Budget, Bathing and washing, Early morning start, Orchard?, No hot chocolate this year?, Beluga. (2022/09/25)
- Stop whinging! My funeral, What's wrong with French Metal?, Being tactful, Farine fail. (2022/09/20)
- Biscuit fail, Impending awfulness, Melons, Daily backdrop - part two. (2022/09/18)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 01:00 on 2022/09/30.
© 2010 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.