mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in May 2011...
- 2011/05/08 - This entry is a many-splendored thing! ARM disassembler, hangman game, Madeleine (yes, that one), real Japanese rice, pay woes and work night-hours, vide grenier, Casio KL-2000, bad continuity, animé, Steins;Gate (résumé of first five episodes) [phew!]
- 2011/05/15 - OSD failure, vide grenier, GPS accuracy, a not-so awesome deal
- 2011/05/24 - The most EPICest FAIL ever!
- 2011/05/28 - Oh boy! Okay: Petrol wheeze/rip-off, a very impractical car for a country town, PlayStation 1 (PSX) and protected video, tree cutting, weirdness at Amazon, and the awesome Steins;Gate eps 6 to 8.
- 2011/05/30 - Tax and cucumbers
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Starting the C1 again, Speaking of mowing, More costs of Brexit, Big Town, Clive Sinclair. (2021/09/19)
- Britain's last monarch, The rise and fall of an Empire, Project Fear. (2021/09/13)
- Twenty years, Passport, Migrants into Britain - redux, The rest are hypocritical cows too, Security Questions, An Easy Weekend, Raspberry Pi 3B+. (2021/09/11)
- Migrants into Britain; Sorry, I'm an introvert; La Poste, what the hell? (2021/09/05)
- Passport; Oh, how stupid!; Tea; What broke the phone line? (2021/08/30)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 01:14 on 2021/09/21.
© 2011 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.