mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in June 2011...
- 2011/06/02 - A dictated entry... [Android speech recognition, Edamame Soy seeds, Cucumbers, MoboPlayer, and lots of crossed-out stuff!]
- 2011/06/05 - Dopey bunny
- 2011/06/07 - Passport application
- 2011/06/13 - Random stuff through the week: passport saga, deadly cucumbers, ketchup pricing madness, information leaks, stormy sky, offending errors, and a good cuppa at work...
- 2011/06/14 - Knitting and five a day
- 2011/06/20 - Shiki 20.5
- 2011/06/26 - This weekend: Own-brand products, Duke Nukem, vide grenier, floppy drive, CF interface...
- 2011/06/29 - Label, passport, 'asswipe', money vs happiness.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Starting the C1 again, Speaking of mowing, More costs of Brexit, Big Town, Clive Sinclair. (2021/09/19)
- Britain's last monarch, The rise and fall of an Empire, Project Fear. (2021/09/13)
- Twenty years, Passport, Migrants into Britain - redux, The rest are hypocritical cows too, Security Questions, An Easy Weekend, Raspberry Pi 3B+. (2021/09/11)
- Migrants into Britain; Sorry, I'm an introvert; La Poste, what the hell? (2021/09/05)
- Passport; Oh, how stupid!; Tea; What broke the phone line? (2021/08/30)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 00:38 on 2021/09/21.
© 2011 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.