mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Potential microwave leakage?
It's a video entry:
Ideas, thoughts, and suggestions below! ☺
As the video description says:
- Colours are terrible thanks to those God-damned energy saving lights.
Everything looks an icky greeny-yellow.
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
|Rick, 5th September 2011, 04:43|
Just done some research - and the Wiki artible on dBm [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DBm] suggests:
1000mW - Typical RF leakage from a microwave oven
400 mW - Access point for Wireless networking
Thus, it is likely that not only is the microwave clobber "within safe limits" (ho ho), but also twice as powerful as the router. Oh, and usefully, they both share the same frequency - 2.45GHz. Brilliant...
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- I survived - really, How the videos were made, SimpleSeq v0.19. (2023/12/02)
- I survived!, Afterwards, Fast food from a machine. (2023/11/28)
- SimpleSeq v0.18. (2023/11/26)
- Winter is coming, Christmas cards, Torygraph purchase, A foreigner's guide to mainstream British newspapers, Redmi Note 12 Pro low light photos, The creeping tentacles, Domestic stuff. (2023/11/25)
- Inside a USB DVD player. (2023/11/23)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 09:10 on 2023/12/09.
© 2011 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.