mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Day twenty four
Here it is. This is it. This is day twenty four.
Those who watched the advent calendar windows being opened, thank you all very much for enjoying this with me. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and - if you don't quite receive the gifts that you hope for - that it is something a little more interesting than a pack of socks (for men) or a blender (for women)!
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Advent calendars and semolina, Lidl's Christmas jumpers, Saturday shock, One thing I'll miss if Twitter should die, God what a mess. (2022/12/04)
- The final Saturday, Hardware FP?, The calendars. (2022/12/03)
- Advent Calendar 2022 day 1 (2022/12/01)
- How cold? Football. (2022/11/29)
- Microwave microcontroller, Strong and Stable, Scottish Independence, Never their fault, Wet but warm. (2022/11/27)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 21:26 on 2022/12/09.
© 2014 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.