mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Signed the paperwork today - my contract has been extended at least until January 1st. In effect, this is only a couple of days more than the previous 24th, for the only days worked between Christmas and the New Year are the 29th and 30th and the morning of the 31st (all to be confirmed).
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- The screeching U-turn, Money for the rich, Citroen Ami waiting time, Well done Amazon. (2022/10/04)
- Jazzing up RISC OS, French cake take two, More messing with Dall-E. (2022/10/02)
- Mon Espace Sante, Spirits, How to break an autistic person, Wobbly seat, Quiet quitting, Holly and Philip, Saturday wreckage. (2022/10/01)
- Three years already... (2022/09/29)
- Buggered Britain. (2022/09/26)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 00:23 on 2022/10/06.
© 2008 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.