mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
This says all I wanted to say, far better than I could.
Note for adults and snowflakes: Contains some sweariness.
That is all that needs said. So, BloJo, get the hint and get the .... out!
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
|J.G.Harston, 9th July 2022, 13:22|
Nothing says more that the power to chose our own politicians should be taken out of our hands than Boris Johnson and his Conservative Party.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- SimpleSeq v0.09, UV lamp fail, Stupid retro prices, A little bit of gardening, European content on streaming services. (2023/09/23)
- Big Town, Citizen CX-32N printing calculator, Socotel S63 - yes another. (2023/09/22)
- SimpleSeq v0.08, UV bug lamp failure, Not going to Nantes, Cooler mods, And... (2023/09/21)
- Expression evaluation with ChatGPT. (2023/09/20)
- Happiness from the tax man, Blind idiot code translation. (2023/09/19)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 00:48 on 2023/09/26.
© 2022 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.