mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in February 2021...
- 2021/02/02 - Oops, that 14K kms is not... Amazon's idea of a center punch.
- 2021/02/09 - Tablet corruption. Maybe a car? Going to work tomorrow?
- 2021/02/10 - An unwanted day off work. Anna and The Snow.
- 2021/02/13 - Felicity stumbling towards retirement? Everything happens for a reason...
- 2021/02/15 - Felicity's last journey home. And...? Va-va-voom (sort of).
- 2021/02/20 - The last time I'll drive Felicity. Spring has sprung!
- 2021/02/26 - Goodbye Felicity, hello Caoimhe.
- 2021/02/27 - Caoimhe and a day in Chateaubriant.
- 2021/02/28 - Going for a drive in Caoimhe, and other stuff. Spring is on the way.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Starting the C1 again, Speaking of mowing, More costs of Brexit, Big Town, Clive Sinclair. (2021/09/19)
- Britain's last monarch, The rise and fall of an Empire, Project Fear. (2021/09/13)
- Twenty years, Passport, Migrants into Britain - redux, The rest are hypocritical cows too, Security Questions, An Easy Weekend, Raspberry Pi 3B+. (2021/09/11)
- Migrants into Britain; Sorry, I'm an introvert; La Poste, what the hell? (2021/09/05)
- Passport; Oh, how stupid!; Tea; What broke the phone line? (2021/08/30)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 00:37 on 2021/09/21.
© 2021 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.