mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Advent Calendar day 8
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
|John, 8th December 2020, 20:38|
I don't know why you keep posting these black rectangles!
|John, 8th December 2020, 20:40|
I could send you a PHP file to selectively post an image to NetSurf users instead!
|John, 8th December 2020, 21:08|
|Rick, 9th December 2020, 14:29|
It's because YouTube is "selectively broken". Sometimes the video image doesn't load on Firefox. Don't know why. And as for RISC OS... yeah... ;-)
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- The end of an era... (2023/05/23)
- Funny I should, AndFTP terribly slow, Finding rice, You only use 10% of your brain. (2023/05/21)
- Twenty one years!, Improved rice, Brexit has failed, And... (2023/05/20)
- A day off work, Pressure cooker rice, Old telephone, Kitchen window, Almonds. (2023/05/19)
- Ascension, Vide grenier, Socotel S63, Lidl (Silvercrest) SSM 1000 A2 Pressure Cooker, La Roche Aux Fees. (2023/05/18)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 01:48 on 2023/05/29.
© 2020 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.