mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Advent Calendar day 17
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
|John, 18th December 2020, 22:00|
If you could put just _some_ RISC OS -accessible content, that would be _sympa_!
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Electricity, More Tory scum, Stupid broken lyrics, Oh, hello!?, More messing with Dall-E2. (2023/01/26)
- Electron, Tory tax, Gardening, Radio!, Free electricity. (2023/01/22)
- Ray Casting 3 - wall textures. (2023/01/21)
- A week in the new order, No I'm not Vin Diesel, Parcels, The Met, Ray Casting 2. (2023/01/20)
- Basic ray casting. (2023/01/14)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 14:28 on 2023/01/27.
© 2020 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.