mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Playmobil Advent Calendar - Day Fifteen
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
|da, 16th December 2015, 01:56|
A gag about the former Labour leader's political defeat, submitted by 44-year-old David Lawrence, from London, was voted the funniest joke in a competition run by UKTV's comedy channel Gold.
The joke - 'Why does Ed Miliband like advent calendars? Because he gets to open the door to Number 10'
|David Pilling, 16th December 2015, 02:03|
Even better was a runner up
"Why didn't people like the new Apple Mac themed advent calendars? They didn't have any Windows"
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- A nice sunny afternoon, Revising my toolbox, Ray caster fading. (2023/02/05)
- Slightly speeding up the raycaster, First signs of Spring, There's a fungus among us. (2023/02/04)
- Tea jar, Daylight hours, Denver IR-135 battery life, Denver IR-135 and user-side SkyTune integration, Denver IR-135 IR remote control. (2023/01/30)
- Dangerous driving, C/2022 E3, Today. (2023/01/28)
- Electricity, More Tory scum, Stupid broken lyrics, Oh, hello!?, More messing with Dall-E2. (2023/01/26)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 07:17 on 2023/02/06.
© 2015 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.