mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
"Porn" goes on the top shelf.
Art goes on the bottom shelf.
And you're only reading this because the article description says "Boobies", right?
I put "porn" in quotes as the definition is entirely subjective. Mumsnet may well melt down at the picture above, while the French are "meh" and stack this stuff at toddler height. As it happens, one cannot attempt to rationally define what is "pornography" as everybody has different ideas of what is and is not. Justice Potter Stewart famously defined (Jacobellis v. Ohio, 1964) a harder variety as "I know it when I see it" which, of course, remains just as subjective.
What walks like a duck and quacks like a duck might actually be a pigeon to somebody who has never seen a duck before.
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Work woes, Holidays are coming, Storm Aurore, A hedgehog in the garden, Pumpkin, An interesting winter for sci-fi fans. (2021/10/24)
- Super-speed car oil change, Not enough WTF in the world, No rest for the wicked. (2021/10/14)
- A new British Passport, Working Saturday, Oops? You didn't mean to land there, did you? Feeling good and an unexpected trip into Big Town, My new strimmer, A note of sadness, Legitimate salvage. (2021/10/10)
- Superheroes, Halogen cooker and chips. (2021/10/02)
- The Brexit Benefits just keep on coming. (2021/09/28)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 13:14 on 2021/10/25.
© 2016 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.