mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Earlier in the week there was a "supermoon". Not quite as big as the November full moon, but this time at least it was a clear night. So I got the camera out and took some photos. Long exposure, making it look like a weird alien landscape lit by a dim sun.
The dots are not blown pixels. If they're in the sky, they're stars. If on the ground, water droplets on the blades that will one day become wheat.
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Buggered Britain. (2022/09/26)
- ChooseBD now even better!, Swallows, That Budget, Bathing and washing, Early morning start, Orchard?, No hot chocolate this year?, Beluga. (2022/09/25)
- Stop whinging! My funeral, What's wrong with French Metal?, Being tactful, Farine fail. (2022/09/20)
- Biscuit fail, Impending awfulness, Melons, Daily backdrop - part two. (2022/09/18)
- Scrambled egg and chips, Daily backdrop. (2022/09/17)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 19:42 on 2022/09/29.
© 2016 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.