mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Thoughts on the teas
- The Breakfast tea. It claimed to be strong, but it was no Tetley/PG brew. That said, it had a nice pleasing flavour.
- Oolong. If I had to guess at a taste, I would say smoked cranberry. I'm so not a fan.
- Apricot White Tea. I've never had white tea before. For those who don't know, white tea is entirely unprocessed tea leaves. Pick 'em, dry 'em off, smash 'em up a bit (so they can go in the bag), job done. This was... rather like a warm apricot squash (I did sugar it...a fair bit to remove the tanginess). It wasn't unpleasant, actually quite warming on a cold morning.
- Red fruits (think various berries) White Tea. Mom had this, said it wasn't as nice as the apricot one.
- White Tea (plain). I may have this over the weekend in a pot (it apparently needs to sit and brew for ages to develop a correct flavour) so I can see what white tea on its own tastes like. I expect I'll be adding lots of sugar...
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 18:34 on 2021/07/31.
© 2016 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.