mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Here is the XII video. Yup, and it's going to be roman numbers from now on. ☺
Yesterday's tea was a mango flavoured green tea.
The first person to email their postal address to me gets it...and a Christmas card too.
The only requirement is that you leave a comment here once you have made and drunk the tea. Let me know what you thought of it.
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- The end of an era... (2023/05/23)
- Funny I should, AndFTP terribly slow, Finding rice, You only use 10% of your brain. (2023/05/21)
- Twenty one years!, Improved rice, Brexit has failed, And... (2023/05/20)
- A day off work, Pressure cooker rice, Old telephone, Kitchen window, Almonds. (2023/05/19)
- Ascension, Vide grenier, Socotel S63, Lidl (Silvercrest) SSM 1000 A2 Pressure Cooker, La Roche Aux Fees. (2023/05/18)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 14:30 on 2023/05/29.
© 2016 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.